CGRC regular meeting minutes info
- CGRC regular meeting minutes info:
- • CGRC is the official registred international association with valid Statutes , Int. racing rules , Doping control rules & European Greyhound Stud Book. CGRC statutes and stucture respect national federations and protect against abuse of their positions .
- • Only registered full CGRC members from DK, FIN, CZ, HU, ROM are allowed to use CGRC name for races and in any other context.
- • Its not possible participate in any official CGRC races unless holding a membership and licence (guest licence possible) in a club registered under CGRC.
- • Federations from other countries, with real support of the principles on which CGRC stands, are welcome.
- • Naming of board representatives by national federations has been done and CGRC bodies has been approved.
- • Official email , web , FB - the only valid output .
- • Official CGRC account (fees & studbook) , multiple access has been created and approved.
- • Membership fee was set and also paid by all members to CGRC account.
- • Stud book works with proffessional structure with 14day processing time guarantee (after requirement).
- • National federations EuGSB stewards named - In Finland Joni Tuhkanen and in Denmark Rikke Bankov.
- • International CGRC races 2019 has been finally approoved - EC Bjerringbro , ED Isaszeg , European Tour 2019.
- • All previously agreements has been approved.